Friendship Day!

Although today is not a friendship day, I wanna think every day as a friendship day. Why? Because you are very precious to me worthy to be thanked for every day (forgive me for my cheesy words 😉).

I promised myself to write this blog post because I want to express my gratitude to the people that I met during my life, especially in the last 3 years which were the hardest years of my life (although maybe more difficult things will challenge me in the future 💀). During my whole life, I felt like Naruto (forgive me for comparing myself with Naruto lol). The reason why I feel like I am Naruto is that because I don't face my challenges alone (like Naruto who was supported by his friends in protecting Konoha 😎), but I have my friends' presence, supports and most importantly prayer. 



Like Dionne Warwick's lyrics, 'That's What Friends Are For,' I am so grateful that some friends accept me for the way I am and stay with me even during my darkest days. For instance, during my unemployment time which made me reacted so lebay aka depressed, I gained so much strength because of my closest friends constant supports. And another time when I decided to try the scholarship selection, I felt so relaxed yet strong lol because of my closest friends and workmates' supports. 

I feel so grateful that God never lets me struggling alone during my life. Even when I am away and living in another country, I am so grateful that I made new friends and still have prayers from my friends in Indo. For this reason, I should not give up to every challenge throwing at me, I should at least give my best before I give up.

So, thank you for being present in my life and becoming my friends. Closing statement: TeeHee :D (*sorry for copying Ryan Higa's trademark 😆 )

*Notes: If you read this and cannot find your photo, it's maybe because we haven't taken photos together or I did not save it on my computer.
















Comments

Popular Posts